This SG-POE33108 switch provides a network point for power supply and data transmission. All the 8 Ethernet ports can be connected with 10/100Mps quickly, and the uplink port is 8.8Gbps interface, among which 1-8 ports can provide standard IEEE 802.3af power supply. Due the advanced self-sensing algorithm supply power for IEEE802.3af terminal unit only, there is no need to worry about damaging proprietary PoE or non-PoE standard equipment. In addition, it will stop power supply when PoE devices are not connected. In short, The SG-POE33108 features simple and reliable design, automatic identification PoE requirements, duplex and high-speed.
This cost-effective SG-POE33108 provide network layout need to simplify wireless access point (AP) and IP-based surveillance cameras network cameras in order to install in commercial network and home network. The devices far away from power socket are very suitable for hanging on the wall or ceiling. PoE eliminates the need for connecting these devices to power socket. So it make more flexible for those difficult to connect with AC power socket, and cut down the installation cost. It is ideal choice for those want to deploy a small commercial network and home network that use wireless access point (AP) and IP-based surveillance cameras.
• Can supply power to network surveillance cameras that without PoE function
• 8x 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing RJ45 PoE ports
• Supports port auto-flip (Auto MDI/ MDIX)
• Uplink port: 8.8Gbps interface
• Maximum PoE power: 130W (all PoE ports, 1 to 8 ports)
• Maximum power per port: 30W
• Adopts store-and-forward architecture
• All ports support wire-speed switching, frame size within the range of 64 to 1536 can achieve wire-speed
• Features with fanless, natural cooling, small, compact and quiet design, suitable for desktop or wall
• Built-in 1U rack power supply series, easy to place it into standard mounting brackets