This L2+ managed POE+ switch, provides a reliable infrastructure for your business network. It delivers more intelligent features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protects your sensitive information, and optimizes your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. It provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for entry level networking of industrial, small business or enterprise application which demands industrial, surveillance, IP Phone, IP Camera or Wireless applications, thus helps you create a more efficient workforce.
In short, it provides security, performance, quality of services, central managed and other network control capabilities. Optimized and customized design and affordable pricing, it best fit for SMB or entry-level enterprise solution. It passed the rigorously testing to deliver excellent performance. As a managed switching solution, it also provides the flexibility to manage and prioritizes suitable-bandwidth traffic such as voice. In addition, it has advance security and gives you tight control to safeguard the network from unauthorized users.
• Managed POE+ Switch with 8x 10/100/1000Base-T ports, 2x gigabit SFP slots, and 1 console port
• L2+ features provide better manageability, security, QoS, and performance.
• Support L2+ Switching features including 802.1Q VLAN, Mirroring, Port isolation, IGMP Snooping, DHCP Snooping, LLDP, POE+ management, IP Source Guard, ARP inspection, ACLs etc.
• Support spanning tree STP(802.1D) and RSTP(802.1W).
• Jumbo frames support up to 9.6K kilobytes.
• Support enhanced management through WEB, CLI, TELNET, SSH, SNMP.
• Support cable diagnosis
• Ring topology supported
• Supports both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at, and every port PoE configuration function
• G.8032, support <50ms industrial quick ring protection
• Supports lightning surge protection: - Ethernet port: 4KV; - Power input: 4KV
• Supports ESD protection (Air/Contact): 8KV/6KV
• Supports EFT protection: 4KV