Splice tray is used in optical distribution frame, distribution box, and splice closures, which is engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs.
The compact splice cassettes designed for simple, cost effective low and mid-sized fiber splicing applications. Each cassette is supplied with splice holdersthat secure and protect both fusion and mechanical splices; also the top cover is included.
• ABS material used ensures the body strong and light
• The fusing distribution board of the unit box is double layer structure, integrating the fusing and distribution into one unity.
• 12-fiber splice trays
• Protect and manage heat shrink style spliced fibers
• Heat shrink splice holder and sleeves included
• Clear cover allows viewing or inspection of fibers without having to remove cover
• Use for single-mode or multimode fiber
• Durable injection-molded plastic trays and covers
• Longer bending radius for fiber, Easy operation of fiber/pigtails
• Easily disposed for particular needs
• Suitable for ribbon or non-ribbon optical fiber cable