11 July 2020
View 811 View
With the surveillance operators pursuing to HD/UHD which further adds the storage and transmission cost, HDCVI H.265+/H.265 has been released to
incredibly decrease the required bitrate while ensuring the video quality in realizing high resolution surveillance such as 4MP/4K.
This Series is designed for high cost performance and quality. The range offers a great solution for users facing budget constraints who both require
quality and performance. And with the adoption of Smart H.265+/H.265, the series improves encoding efficiency, saving on bandwidth/storage costs,
and significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
• H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression
• Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
• Max 12/24 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 8MP; Max 48/96Mbps incoming bandwidth
• Smart Search and Intelligent Video System
• Total 48/96W output power consumption; Max supports 8/16 channels Lite series PoC cameras inputs or 4/8 channels Pro series PoC cameras inputs
• 2 SATA Ports, up to 10TB capacity for each disk
• 1 RJ-45 Port (1/100/1000M)
• 2 USB Ports (1 USB 2.0 , 1 USB 3.0)